Name Unknown <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 10 Jun 1999 12:54:23 +0100
Can somebody please point me in the right direction to find out what changes
have been made to the listserv log files, from version 1.8c to 1.8d. Also
the same information is required for changes to the log files for LSMTP 1.1a
to 1.1b if available !.
We had a small C program that analysed these log files and extracted all
sorts of information, after upgrading it is returning no information at all,
not even errors.
Thanks
Duncan

-----Original Message-----
From: Ben Parker [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 06 June 1999 18:54
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: MX Record Required?

On Sun, 6 Jun 1999 03:03:20 -0400, "Alan S. Dobkin" <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

>Error-Text: Mailer mxnx.berlinetz.de said:
>"550 '<[log in to unmask]>SIZE=35126'
>sender address target 'LISTSERV.CC.EMORY.EDU' is not a valid e-mail
>domain (there is no MX record for it)."

I think the problem is the lack of a space after ~.EDU> and before
SIZE=35126
so it is looking for the domain  'LISTSERV.CC.EMORY.EDU>SIZE=35126'  which
is
invalid and does not exist.  The error message in this case is misleading.