Adam Floro <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 17 Aug 1992 08:30:50 CST
From:  Adam Floro

Our LISTSERV has several list archive files on its A-disk that we would
like moved to another LISTSERV minidisk.  We created a 200 disk as
suggested in Ben Chi's FSV GUIDE, but we are unsure how to proceed.
Can we just move the files over?  Do we need to modify/create any
other files when making the move?  Any help is greatly appreciated.

Adam Floro                                Bitnet:  CA1225@SIUCVMB
Systems Programmer                      Internet:  [log in to unmask]
Southern Illinois University                  IP:  [log in to unmask]
Carbondale, IL 62901                       Voice:  (618) 453-6238