Al Iverson <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 25 Oct 2001 11:38:53 -0500
Check out Developer's Guide Chap 4.6.3 about
http://community.emailogy.com/scripts/wa-community.exe?SUBED1=LSTSRV-L

  http://www.lsoft.com/Manuals/1.8d/Developer/developer.html#4.6.3

Ben Parker passed that along recently when I asked about building an
unsubscribe click here link. Looks like perhaps these clickable commands
could be built to do what you want.

Regards,
Al Iverson

--
Al Iverson -- [log in to unmask] -- Minneapolis, Minnesota
Support Jazz in Minnesota! -- http://www.mnjazz.com/