Mon, 24 Sep 2007 11:15:20 -0400
Good Morning,

I was notified last week that a subscriber to one of our lists has not been receiving any mailings. We sent a Listserv post job on 9/14 and 9/21. I see his address  in the Listserv log files when the post was sent. I verified that the mailing did go out and some subscribers have received it, however there is no entry in the LSMTP Accounting log files that the email was sent to this (and some other) subscribers.

I checked the LSMTP queue and the 9/21 mailing is still sitting in the LSMTP/Spool directory. I am not sure why the mailing has gone out for some addresses but LSMTP is still processing the mailing and it's just sitting in the Spool directory.

As for the 9/14 mailing I see this subscriber in the Listserv log file when the post job was sent but no entry at all in the LSMTP account log file. So I don't know what happened with this guy and why I don't see his entry in the LSMTP log files.

I know LSMTP will try for 4 days (I think) then what happens? Where do I see an error message or what went wrong?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance for your time.