"Kip Keil, DBA" <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 12 Sep 2000 10:02:37 -0600
I checked the reference Ben provided.  Per the instructions there -- and
expanded a bit -- I ran newaliases and killed sendmail (-hup).  This did not
resolve the problem, so I rebooted the machine.  The problem is still
unresolved.

Rehashing the issue:
We migrated ListServ from one Sun Solaris box to another one.  I "put" a
total of four lists on the new install.  The first one, our SysAdmin
babysat.  That list works normally.  The remaining three, one test list and
two live lists, are not working correctly.  (Fortunately, the two live lists
are very small and are announce-only lists, so I've been able to handle
their traffic via other means.  This is not a viable alternative, tho'.)

When I send e-mail to my test list, or to one of its admin addresses I get
the same response:
"|/usr/local/bin/lsv_amin -t kipper-l-request"
    (reason: 137)
    (expanded from: <[log in to unmask]>)

Message delivered to mailing list <[log in to unmask]>
ld.so.1: /usr/local/bin/lsv_amin: fatal: libclntsh.so.8.0: open failed: No
such file or directory
Killed
554 5.3.0 "|/usr/local/bin/lsv_amin -t kipper-l-request"... unknown mailer
error 137

Looking at Ben's reference, each of the quoted lines in the reference is
matched in my error message.  I have followed the instructions at the ref,
and I've checked the syslog (which did not reflect an error anything like
the one at the ref).

Our SysAdmin, unfortunately, doesn't recall doing anything to get the first
list to work.

Ideas?

TIA
Kip