Nathan Brindle <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 16 Oct 2000 11:28:01 EDT
That was a bounce back to [log in to unmask]  There's probably
something in your LISTSERV log about it.  It's probably not something
you'd want to suppress anyway--it's not relay mail, it's most likely a
non-delivery notification.  One assumes that someone @ACM.ORG is
subscribed to the [log in to unmask] list.

ACM.ORG is a registered non-backbone host so unless you deregister the
server and run in STANDALONE mode you're going to see this sort of thing
from time to time.