"A. Harry Williams" <HARRY@MARIST>
Mon, 16 Oct 89 22:26:08 EDT
On Mon, 16 Oct 89 09:14:18 EDT Duane D. Weaver said:
>What is the best way to find the best possible peers for a list?
>
>I seem to remember reading something about the LSVBESTP command,
>but I don't remember the syntax.  Anyone know the syntax for using
>LSVBESTP or is there a better command to use?
>
>Duane
I wrote a /PEERING local command which is available as a package, or
NADs can execute on my machine.  The syntax is

  /PEERing list
           node1 node2 node3 ...

It uses LSVBITFD.  If there is a single word, it uses the Peers= keyword
from the list, otherwise it uses the nodes listed.
It uses a minimal spanning tree of the nodes listed.  It also gives the
weight of the given link.  (Its output is not pretty, but functional.)