Sherry Beauchamp <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 26 Jan 1998 19:09:40 -0800
>I have a list owner who wants their list to only process messages from 7
>to 7:45 AM on Monday through Friday and not at all during the weekend.
>What's the best way to do that?  Thanks.

We accomplish this by using the Prime keyword:

*  Prime= "MON-FRI: 7:00-20:00"

which means that from 7 am to 8 pm Monday through Friday Listserv does NOT
post.  I'm sure that by modifying the time designation you can utilize the
same keyword to accomplish your purpose.  Perhaps

*  Prime= "MON-FRI: 0:00-7:00"
*  Prime= "MON-FRI: 7:45-23:59"
*  Prime= "SAT-SUN: 0:00-23:59"

would work.  I'd have to RTFM to be sure ...

Sherry Beauchamp

   Sherry Beauchamp         Social Science Research Network (SSRN)
   [log in to unmask]                   http://www.SSRN.Com

   Leading Social Science Research Delivered to Your Desktop Daily