Russell Leighton <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 14 Jan 2010 12:09:48 -0500
I get alot of administrator errors when someone tries to post to a list that is not subscribed.  From the subject I can see that they are SPAM.  Is there a way to configure my LISTSERV or run a report that gives me the IP of these spammers or includes the IP in the error message.  My LISTSERV has a direct port through my firewall so it does not hit my Barracuda SPAM filter.  I do SPAM IP blocking on the firewall to help decrease this problem.  But with the LISTSERV I am unable to see the IP sending the SPAM.  Does anyone do anything to regulate this problem.

I am running 16.0.

Thanks.