"TODAYS' GEOFFOLOSOPHY IS:" <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 17 Jan 1995 11:56:54 GMT+2
Commercial refers to the providing of a service for a fee of some
nature.

I would say that as long as your were not charging for the service or
making it part of a service you were charging for, then you should be
able to get a non-commercial licence.

Hope this helps.

Geoff
--

Geoff aka Junkmail/Cupcake Termorshuizen ([log in to unmask])

Subhuman extrodinaire!

The wheel is turning, but the hamster is missing ...

Keeper of Junkmail and Cupcake, but only when they let me.

Oh yeah, you can call me at +27-51-478040

or write to me @ Box 8471
                 Bloemfontein
                 9301
                 Orange Free State