Bruce Keppler <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 19 Aug 2013 15:32:17 +0000
Thanks Liam -

The disclaimer definitely shows up in the archives of all our lists (that's how I noticed it).  The global and list specific BOTTOM_BANNER templates do not show the disclaimer.

As such, I guess it's not being appended in ListServ and I can move on looking downstream.

Thanks,

BK

-----Original Message-----
From: Liam Kelly [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, August 19, 2013 6:52 AM
To: Bruce Keppler
Cc: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Where is the global disclaimer coming from?

> Is there somewhere else in listserv where a disclaimer or footer can
> be specified that will affect all lists?

No -- it would be either the BOTTOM_BANNER or BOTTOM_BANNER_HTML template (or both).  If the list keeps archives, you can also look in the list archive.  If you don't see the banner being added there to new messages posted to the list, then it isn't being added by LISTSERV, but somewhere downstream.

--
Liam Kelly
Senior Consulting Analyst

L-Soft is proud to offer on-site or remote Training and Consulting
Services.  For details, visit:
<http://www.lsoft.com/products/tcservices.asp>