Philip Howard <PHIL@UIUCVMD>
Thu, 19 Jan 89 16:05:18 CST
I don't know if this issue has been addressed with a feature, since I don't
have documentation for recent versions.

We having mailing lists in which a large number of people are subscribers
who are reachable only via Internet on campus or off.  As it stands now,
a separate mail file is sent out for each different hostname.  If I put
"*.edu,*.com" into the LOCAL= list, I guess it would send one mail file,
but with a LONG TO: list.

I'd like to send ONE MAIL FILE to MAILER with a simple TO: string, but
with the (B)SMTP RCPT TO: addresses listing the destinations of various
subscribers.

Has this been done yet?  If not, can it be addressed in the future?