Andrew J Fortune <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 7 Feb 1997 22:39:59 GMT
If I have posted the following query on the wrong newsgroup, could someone
please re-direct me to the correct newsgroup for such an enquiry. I have
been having trouble finding a general newsgroup on mailing lists.

Can someone help ? I have been trying to unsubscribe from a mailing list
called kirjasobrad (Estonian pen-pal mailing service !!) without any
success.

I have gone thru' the www.liszt.com website, and followed their
instructions etc. I am pretty sure that I am sending my unsubscribe EMails
to the right place, since I am following Liszt's instructions and clicking
on to the EMail hyperlink that they have provided on their page for this
mailing list. What more can I do ?

Meanwhile, scores of unwanted EMails keep pouring into my mailbox.