"Mark R. Williamson" <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 25 Sep 1996 20:58:56 -0500
At 3:41 PM -0500 9/25/96, Michael Harmon wrote:
> Is there a way of changing a subscribers e-mail address using a one
>line command (rather than using two separate commands of add, del...)

Not within the LISTSERV command structure.  Your system may provide some
macro capability to allow you to prepare and issue the multiple commands,
of course.

> Also, if I want to change multiple subscribers to DIGEST mode at the
>same time, do I have to put each one on a line by itself as follows?
>
>SET listname DIGEST for [log in to unmask]
>SET listname DIGEST for [log in to unmask]
>SET listname DIGEST for [log in to unmask]

Yes, again barring some preparation assistance external to LISTSERV.

In this particular case, you might use "for *@*here.com", but that pattern
is quite likely to match other subscriptions.

> The same question goes for deleting subscribers. Can I delete
>multiple subscribers without having a separate command for each one?

No, barring external preparation aids and pattern matching.

Mark R. Williamson