Norm Aleks <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 24 Feb 1995 08:39:09 -0500
[Racine Zackula]
>     We're trying to start a list and to be  able to comparison shop would
> be better for  my arguement that  the powers  that be should  spend their
> money on one system over the other would help a lot.
>     Hey, I've looked and looked, there's no listing in _Comsumer Reports_
> for listserves!  ;)  There  can't be  too many  people  selling space  on
> computers for listserves (this would be a short list, right?)

Actually, yes,  there are documents  on both (a)  what MLM's are available,
and some comparison between them -- not _Consumer Reports_ quality, but not
bad either (I wrote  it :-) )  --  and (b) a short  list of  some companies
currently known to provide MLM  service for a fee  (someone else wrote it).
Both are  available on the   USENET group comp.mail.list-admin.software; if
you can't read USENET, write me private mail and I'll send you a copy.

Norm
--
Six coffees later, *everything* is looking up.