Javier Chang <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 20 Oct 1995 16:21:40 -0400
        I am interested in starting a mailing list for the alumni of
Brebeuf College School, located in Toronto, Canada.  Currently, there are
about 40 to 50 users who show support for this endeavour.  However, these
are only the alumni from the Class of 1994.  Brebeuf has been producing
high school graduates for over 3 decades, and we have our own active
Brebeuf Alumni Association.  We would like to start a mailing list for
the purpose of communicating news about Brebeuf College, its students,
staff, and alumni.  It would allow us to keep in touch and organize
social and sporting events.

        At the present time, about 20 messages per day are sent to users
by attaching addresses to the CC: header.  However, as the list is
growing, the names now fill about 50 lines before the message text.