Ben Parker <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 25 Mar 2003 12:31:39 -0700
On Tue, 25 Mar 2003 10:46:18 -0700, Chris Bell <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

> When they
>click on the link, they're getting a message that the log file doesn't
>exist and it lists off the OLD local directory for the files.

Most likely, when you moved the files, you also moved the listname.INDyymm
(web index) files and the listname.DB* (email index) files.  You should
delete both sets of index files, then GET/PUT the List Header (or click on
Update if using the WWW interface).  I hope you do have the correct new
location path in the List Header.  This will force LISTSERV to rebuild the
indexes with the new path.