"M. Erixon-Stanford" <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 20 Dec 1994 10:00:07 EST
Daniel -  perhaps this will help  you determine who's concealed  or not.
Assumptions:  you are on a VM system, have appropriate link permissions
to Listserv minidisks.

What I do  is link to LISTSERV's 2 permanent  minidisks from my personal
userid. That way I can see most of the files and reference them as
necessary.(*)  For this example, assume I've accessed the Listserv 191 as
filemode L.  I have a file called LISTSERV COLUMNS on my A minidisk.
     Xedit LISTNAME LIST L
     set screen 2
     Xedit LISTSERV COLUMNS A

This opens 2 files and gives me a view into both simultaneously.

      Contents of LISTSERV COLUMNS
Column 81     A= ACK           a= NOACK          M= MSGACK
Column 82     M= MAIL          m= NOMAIL
Column 83     F= FILES         f= NOFILES
Column 84     blank= NOREPRO   R= REPRO
Column 85     null = SHOTHDR   F= FULLHDR        S= FULLBSMTP
              s= SHORTBSMPT    I= IETFHDR
Col. 86-87    yy= subscription or deletion year
Col. 88-90    ddd= julian subscription day or deletion day.
Col. 91       null= normal   D= deletion pending  W= confirmation waived
Col. 92       null= NOCONCEAL  C= concealed

(*)  Caveat: Although  you  can  see most  of  the  files on  Listserv's
minidisk, updates are  obviously done using TELL, LSVPUT.  Yeah, I know,
it's preaching to the choir.

             Happy Holidays.     Mignon