LISTSERV Administrator <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 25 Apr 1996 11:43:02 EST
For those LISTSERV Admins who, like us, are migrating LISTSERV to an
NT platform, a new list called LS2NT has been created at indycms.iupui.edu
(which will itself end up being migrated to the new NT server :-).

The list will serve the purpose of documentating the trials and tribulations
of migrating to NT and (with luck) assist the terminally or chronically
confused making the transition until the completion and release of the
LISTSERV Maintainer's manual (hello, Nathan! :-).

To subscribe, send mail to [log in to unmask] with the command: sub ls2nt
(but I bet I didn't really need to tell you that).

And, if you've already done this, *please* feel free to join the discussion.
We've been given 2 months to make the migration (except I'll be gone for
several weeks, so I really need to do it within about 4 weeks), and I don't
do Windows, so, though I'm making progress, it's an exercise in annoyance.