mel jacobson <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 23 May 2006 07:13:17 -0500
I am the owner/moderator of a listserv called Clayart.  It is a
three thousand member group of potters from 89 countries.

We are housed at the American Ceramics Society.

The society has changed tech directors about four times
in the last 8 years.  They now have a director that does not
have a clue about Listserv.  In fact, he does not even answer
my emails.

I have changed to a new dsl address and need to access
the command section of Listserv but my code will not
work from this address.  I can still access from my old
email address, but that will run out in a short time.

Is there a way for me to get back into that section/
or change codes.  ??  Basically I need to just change
the address portion.  It seems I have to bypass the societies
computer.

For some reason, I can still help members delete, add, set, q
and generally work the Listserv, I cannot change the header NOLock.
it denies my password.
Mel Jacobson
Minnetonka, MN

from: mel/minnetonka.mn.usa