James Morrill <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 1 Jun 2012 14:58:55 -0500
Thanks Wayne - I removed the files you mentioned and did a search.  The
logs showed the list being reindexed, it recreated those files but the
search still doesn't work.  I can still see any of the old messages, but
when I search for something it only finds items since the list started
here and if I give it any kind of date before that it says "No match".

--
  James Morrill  office: HL 11, 785-532-4909   www-personal.ksu.edu/~james

   And let us all renew our commitment.  Renew our pledge to day by day,
  person by person, make our country and the world a better place to live.
    Then when the nations of the world turn to us and say, 'America, you
  are the model of freedom and prosperity.'  We can turn to them and
           say, 'you ain't seen nothing, yet!'  --  Ronald Reagan