Pete Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 14 Aug 1997 08:24:11 -0400
At 22:15 8/13/97 -0700, you wrote:
|Is there any setting in the go.user that allows specified users to have
|administrator
|rights w/o having listserv sending administrative mail (like bounces,
|etc) to those
|users?

Any userid that occurs after a pseudo owner userid of QUIET: (in the list's
keyword definitions) does not implicitly receive ERRORS-TO= or NOTIFY= when
they default to OWNERS.

e.g.,

* ERRORS-TO: OWNERS, NOTIFY= OWNERS

* OWNER= first_owner@host,second_owner@host,quiet:,third_owner@host
--
mailto:[log in to unmask]          Tel: +1 814 863 1843
31 Shields Bldg;  University Park,  PA   16802-1202 USA