Christa Keil <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 20 Aug 1993 06:56:28 GMT
[log in to unmask] writes:

>I'm not sure if this is an illegal use of Bitnet,
[...]

>We do not
>plan any further action on this since we're not really sure what to do,
>or if this is really a Bitnet violation.  Anyway, here's the note...

>>Date:         Mon, 16 Aug 1993 20:34:47 UTC
[ Article deleted ]

From the signature:
>>Please report any problems, inappropriate use etc. to [log in to unmask]

Simply send an e-mail to this adress and tell the administrator, that
someone has abused this anonymous posting service.

This happens every now and then.
Probably you (we) have to live with these people.

Try to take it easy - makes life much more comfortable...

Christa
--
Also Kommando zurueck: Bernard hat Recht und ich bin bloed. :-)
[log in to unmask] (Frank Simon) 3 Aug 93