"Barbot, Christopher" <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 14 Jun 2002 07:59:09 -0400
Just curious ... did you add this new list name to your "alias" file?
I had the same thing going on with my new lists ... although I did not check the spool directory.
All posts looked like they were being sent.  However, nothing was logged into the listserv.log file.
Once I'd updated the alias file and run the "newaliases" command, things were fine.  Good luck!

Sincerely,
Chris Barbot

-----Original Message-----
From: Christopher Ferraro [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, June 13, 2002 12:09 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Post problems

All:

I have an extremely frustrating issue going on currently.

I've just created a new list by cloning an existing list.  This list works
correctly.

I can join the new list and I receive confirmation regarding this.

When I post to the new list from a valid email address (a member of the
list), the message sends.

I see a jobh in the spool directory of listserv.  The list is not held.

I then receive confirmation that the message was sent, but no one on the
list receives this message.

Any ideas ?

Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.