Jay Banks <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 12 Mar 1997 01:20:10 -0600
I usually don't follow these discussion groups, so could any

I run a listserve related to the U.S. Taxpayers Party
called 1776misc -- the unoffical conterpart to the
moderated 1776 listserve. Currently, the listserve
is being done by a majordomo ran at c2.org (yes,
the one that went down). More info on this list
can be found at:

http://www.USTaxpayers.org/list_serves.html

It currently has around 130 people on it and moves
15 to 30 messages a day. The list will probably
grow as we head toward the next election.

I have been paying for this for 6 to 8 months now
and I just can't afford it any more. Would anyone
please consider sponsoring the 1776misc
for the USTP? Any help would be great!

Thanks again,

TTYL
-=JB=-

The Patriots' Page:  http://www.c2.org/~patriot

STICK TO YOUR GUNS!

THE FIGHT TO PRESERVE THE RIGHT TO KEEP AND BEAR ARMS
MUST BE BASED ON THE FOLLOWING BASIC FACTS:

http://www.c2.org/~patriot/yourguns.htm

 P.O. BOX 194
 Montalba TX 75853