Roger Fajman <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 20 Sep 2000 21:19:24 -0400
> On a related note, has anybody else ever noticed the 'ms-tnef' filter
> removing that MIME bodypart *AND* other user-attached bodyparts as well?
> We seemed to have a problem with a user doing that a few months back...

The problem is that Exchange sometimes embeds attached files into the
MS-TNEF bodypart.  We haven't figured out exactly what the circumstances
are that cause it to do that.

One problem with LISTSERV stripping of attachments is that it makes no
notation in the message headers or body that the message was altered.