Mark_Strawcutter <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 18 Nov 1993 21:05:51 -0500
>                 If MCI customers are  no longer able to access a mailing
>list,  they  will receive  reduced  service  from  MCI and  may  consider
>switching  to  a  competitor,  such  as AOL.

Over the summer I had problems with AOL.COM sending bounces to the
reply-to address, too.  I complained to the postmaster there - didn't
get any kind of response.  Have they cleaned up their act?

Mark J Strawcutter                           BitNet:    MJSTRAW@IUP
Director, Systems and Communications         DNS (mx):  [log in to unmask]
Indiana University of Pennsylvania           Voice:     (412) 357-4000
Indiana, PA   15705                          "you can't nail jello to a tree"