Drew Mathers <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 8 Apr 1994 12:57:49 EDT
I'm trying to figure out how to set my digest options (as a list subscriber) to
sort the order of message postings so that messages having the same subject
field are grouped together.  An archive search of this list turned up a message
(ref# 5299) from Eric Thomas from JAN 93 suggesting that archive formatting
features were not worth implementing.  If digest sorting is not implemented, I'm
sure it would benefit most users. This feature make following message threads a
*LOT* easier on CompuServe.

Thanks,
Drew Mathers
Hudson's Bay Company