"Herbert A. Huston" <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 7 Jun 1991 13:53:41 EDT
On Fri, 7 Jun 91 16:38:24 CDT Christian Reichetzeder said:
>On Thu, 6 Jun 1991 16:24:03 EST Michael J Plowinske said:
>> Sorry to bring this up again, but it seems that not only delete jobs
>> from PANAM are repeated, user [log in to unmask] really wants off
>
>All these jobs look more or less the same. Some have one or more copies if the
>distribute job appended.

Typical size is 49 records.  Maximum that I've seen was 534.  Having left
prime time in effect overnight, I found 218 X-DEL JOB files on LISTSERV's
reader this morning of which 215 were of the "problem" variety.  This evening
I plan to shutdown LISTSERV, drain our upstream link, clean up LISTSERV's
reader queue, restore the unedited LOCAL SYSVARS, start LISTSERV to process
the X-DEL JOBs, shutdown LISTSERV, restore eternal prime time, reconnect our
upstream link, and restart LISTSERV.

Eternal prime time is MON-SUN: 00:00-24:00.

>A few have a CP DIST value of YCC210. Does this ring a bell?

Yale Computing Center, Bin 210?  I don't think it's significant.

-- Herb