"A. Harry Williams" <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 1 Dec 1998 11:00:40 EST
On Tue, 1 Dec 1998 10:11:50 -0500 Campus & Community Wide Information Systems (C
>>QUIET SERVE [log in to unmask] OFF
>
>I'm sorry to ask such a dumb question, but how can a LISTSERV site
>administrator see who is permanently served off on their own LISTSERV
>server?  I've tried all sorts of very unscientific commands :-)  Thanks!

I don't know of a way that is supported, but on VM, they are stored
in the PERMVARS FILE.  They are in the SERVEOFF group, with the
variable name the email address.  The value is the count of errors
towards auto serve off.  A value of 100 is used for served off
manually, along with the address that performed the serve off command,
along with the date and time when it was done.

/ahw