Paul Franco <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 8 Jul 1998 14:45:36 -0400
Thanks Harry.

Is there a way to do what I am looking to do.
I want to create 3 general types of lists where
each list type has a set of default settings.
Then, when a list of type 1 is created, by default
it has certain settings but the settings can be
overidden later by an owner.

Then if we want to make a change to a particular
keyword(s) setting, we can make the change and it
will propogate to all lists of type 1 unless
the option is overridden by being explicitly
specified.

Is there any way to do this?

Paul Franco
Periphonics Corp.