Turgut Kalfaoglu <TURGUT@TREARN>
Wed, 1 Nov 89 12:25:59 TUR

I thought this might interest the list too:

On Tue, 31 Oct 89 17:06:21 HMT you said:
> Hi again ,
>  I hope you remember me .
> There are some small problems that i am facing here .
>
> Somebody wanted to send a mail to list HELLAS and Listserv
>  turned the mail to Postmast since it was very big .
>   It mentioned that it was bigger than the maximum allowed
>  size . Do you have any idea of how exactly is that size or
>  where and how i can define it ???

there are several spots - if you want to do it for that list only, include
     * Sizelim = nnnnn
in the list header where nnnn s is the max record count. otherwise
     mailmaxl = nnnnn
in LOCAL SYSVARS file has the global value for that.. once you change it
there, any list that hasn't specified the limit is affected..

> Database error: Do you know what is that problem and how i can
>prevent it ???
try a DATABASE REFRESH listname

>P.S. : By the way , did you find anything about how
>       i can make Listserv authorized globaly to LMON ??
you still haven't sent me your LMON SYSVARS file..
I bet you need to add its address to LMON_AUTH variable in that file..

regards, -turgut