"Russell N. Hathhorn, VM Systems Support" <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 29 Jul 1991 14:52:57 PDT
After the generous assistance of Eric, Michael Gettes, and others I think I
finally have got it right. My only question at this point - why do the stats
not show any use of LISTPROC.

All of my non-confidential list use Mail-via= Distribute

> SHOW DISTRIBUTE
DISTRIBUTE statistics for LISTSERV@PCCVM - last reboot on 25 Jul 1991 at
13:59, ie 4 days and 47 minutes ago.

   Incoming              Since       Average
job statistics         last reboot   per hour
--------------         -----------   --------
Internally generated       191          2.0
From network               384          4.0
Mail distributions         332          3.4
Non-mail distributions     243          2.5

   Outgoing              Since       Average
job statistics         last reboot   per hour
--------------         -----------   --------
To local mailer:
- BSMTP files                4          0.0
-       rcpt count           4          0.0
-       rcpt average         1.0
- Non-BSMTP files          276          2.9
-           rcpt count     276          2.9

Files to LISTPROC:        None          -
- Total server rcpts      None          -
- Total user   rcpts      None          -
Jobs  to other servers     189          2.0
Files to local users       243          2.5