Lois Buwalda <LOIS@UCF1VM>
Tue, 1 Aug 89 12:15:14 EST
>I do not understand how to create my own FILELIST.  I can create
>a mailing list just fine, but I cannot put files out there.

A while ago I created a DOCUMENT FILELIST at UCF1VM.  It contains
various help files that might be of use to new maintainers.  (Most
of them came from raiding the LSTSRV-L log files ;-) ).  I'll send
you the relevant FILELIST help guides, and you might like to check
there in the future for other such problems.

I hope there aren't any gross inaccuricies in the files.  ;-)  If
anyone notices any, drop me a line and I'll fix 'em.

Lois