Brian Crawford <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 8 Nov 1996 11:59:15 -0600
I am puzzled by a recent problem one of my subscribers has encountered. He
is set to digest mode and receives an incomplete digest every day. The table
of contents comes through fine, as do all message "headers" for each
individual posting. But only a few of the actual posts are included in the
digest. The problem only started about three weeks ago and he is apparently
the only subscriber to have this problem, out of about 100 who are on digest.

Any thoughts, ideas, fixes would be most appreciated

Brian Crawford
Brian Crawford
[log in to unmask]                                         Chicago

Baby Pix! -> http://www.mcs.net/~crawford/sheridan/sheridan.html