Chris Bell <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 13 Dec 2002 12:05:41 -0700
Hi Listserv Friends,

I've been asked to consider allowing GIF and JPEG attachments on a list
that I run (version 1.8e). I'm willing to consider it, but I can't even
figure out how to make it work.

I've tried adding the following line to the List Header:
Attachments= Yes,image/gif,image/jpeg

When I send test messages with attachments, I get one of two things:

Messages from Outlook 2002
No attachment included

Messages from Eudora Pro
Included with the message is gibberish (presumably the image file in
ASCII form).

Any tips on how to make this work?

Also, assuming I can get it to work, any words of wisdom about allowing
people to post images as attachments?

Thanks,

Chris Bell
-----
Platte Canyon Multimedia Software Corporation
"Improving the lives of training developers."
http://www.plattecanyon.com

Training
http://www.learningandmastering.com

ToolBook & VBTrain.Net User's Conference
http://www.tbcon.com
-----