Adam Floro <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 28 Apr 1994 10:33:06 -0400
I have a list owner who has sent out questionnaires to about 100 department
heads and wishes to put the results into a "database" on LISTSERV associated
with the list.  They want the ability to search the database for keywords
and pull back only those questionnaire results containing the keyword.
The only way I know of is sending the results via standard email to the
list, the results go into the archive notebooks, and the usual database
search facility that we all know and love is used.  Can this same
database search facility be extended to files that are put on the list?