Eric Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 5 Sep 1996 15:17:53 +0200
On Thu,  5 Sep 1996  08:14:40 CDT Chris  Barnes <[log in to unmask]>
said:

>With  the advent  of  PC word  processing  packages, mainframe  document
>languages are obsolete (all imho, of course).

Do you have ANY IDEA of the amount  of work that we have to spend to make
USABLE plain text  versions of the documents that we  write using premier
PC word processing packages? Same with the HTML version, actually there's
even more  manual work  involved. With  SCRIPT you can  get all  three by
changing a couple options. The reasons we don't use SCRIPT have little or
nothing to do with the fact that it's not a "modern" PC word processor.

  Eric