Jorge Riobello <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 1 Feb 2002 08:29:41 +0100
Hello,

I think that you can fix NOPOST for student users.
Launch this command:
SET l-Engineering NOPOST FOR *@*

Then:
SET l-Engineering POST FOR [log in to unmask]

it's ok?

-----Mensaje original-----
De: Pam Parker [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Enviado el: jueves, 31 de enero de 2002 19:46
Para: [log in to unmask]
Asunto: A good announcement list configuration?

Hello All,
I know this is such a basic question but I am very new to ListServ.  I want
to set up an announcement list so that a college can send announcements e-
mails to students but students in return cannot post to the list
subscribers.  I used the example in the manual but for some reason now the
list editors/owners cannot post to the list through the web interface.

Are there any improvements I can make and how can I solve the web interface
problem for the owners.  Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you!!

Here is how I have the list configured now:

College of Engineering - Announcements

Subscription= Closed
.HH ON
Validate= Yes
Review= Owners
Send= Editor,Confirm
Reply-To= [log in to unmask]
Sender= none
Errors-To= Owner
Auto-Delete= Yes,Full-Auto,Probe(30)
Notebook= Yes,c:\listspace\,Yearly,Private
Owner= [log in to unmask]
Owner= [log in to unmask]
Editor= [log in to unmask]
.HH OFF