Jeffrey R Kell <JEFF@UTCVM>
Tue, 09 Jun 87 14:04:13 EDT
>    That's what NODUPD-D does.  It is an attempt to relieve traffic by
>using DISTRIBUTE  to send out  the non-custom  files that we  all need
>each month.  Steve Howes at BYU is in charge of it, and has AFD'ed one
>peer to  both VERSyymm NODUPD and  BITNET LINKS.  <...>

Yes, I subscribe to it to get those files.  We could also use MAILER/
XMAILER/DOMAIN names sent out that way as well; if that wouldn't offend
anyone on NODMGT-D, they are prime candidates for distribution.  I had
suggested using MAILDIST to distribute them, but I'm sure some non-mailer
sites use these files as well; we should perhaps add these files to the
NODMGT-D list and encourage people to subscribe.

<Jeff>