Eric Vogel <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 24 Nov 1998 16:46:03 -0500
Only problem, My host runs MajorDomo. I cannot afford LSofts monthly fee for
300 members. I would love to switch to LSoft ListServ, if someone would only
host my list for free. The list is VERY hepfull.
    The user did caulm down, but one off topic post and he will be off the
wall again.
    I am losing members everyday. I am in the middle of writing all the
users manually (exept him), and if he goes off again I will have to close
the list and find a new host. (I know one who modified Majordomo, but I like
that feture you listed for ListServ. I am a college student and $50 a month
is out of the question.)

Thank you for your responce,
Eric Vogel
Eric Vogel

A professional is someone who can do his best work    when he doesn't feel
like it. -- Alistair Cooke
-
All of the greatest technological inventions of man - the automobile, the
airplane, the computer - says little about man's intelligence, but speaks
volumes about his laziness. --Mark Kennedy
-
ICQ# 1452761
-
Or if you don't have ICQ goto http://wwp.mirabilis.com/1452761