Trish Forrest <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 8 Jul 1995 21:45:44 -0400
I received the following reply:

>[log in to unmask] on Jul  8 21:33:44 1995 said:
>"Kevin J. Sinclair" <[log in to unmask]>

>Your site postmaster can delete from every list at the site - so that is
>pretty good, too, for getting rid of these bad subscriptions.

  I went through the docs I have...and I was going to get the
lists and just delete everyone mentioned in the bogus subs and
put them back....but is there a command I can send to listserv
that will in one sweep get rid of the bogus subs from ALL lists?
Sorry if I should know this...but it has been a very long day...
and it would save me time and I have more mail problems to
deal with than I'd like right now...its also Sat night...and I
could be out dancing. :-)

  Thanks...  Trish
ps. I know this will be in Nathan's Listserv maint manual... :-)