Tom Newell <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 11 Dec 1995 13:49:27 -0500
Hello,

we've been wrestling with a problem for three days or so which
has us stumped.  We host two lists, NET-HAPPENINGS and the
SCOUT-REPORT.  The NET_HAPPENINGS list has frozen as of
the 5th but the SCOUT-REPORT continues to function as
expected.  The list is not locked and the owner submits
from the correct address.  As I hinted, sendmail is
functioning fine.

Here is the config...

> * Net-Happenings
> *
> * Owner= [log in to unmask]
> * Notebook= No
> * Auto-Delete= Yes,Full-Auto
> * Errors-To= [log in to unmask]
> * Subscription= Open,Confirm
> * Ack= No              Confidential= No                Notify= No
> * Files= No     Mail-Via= Distribute    Validate= Yes
> * Reply-to= List,Respect        Review= Private          Send= Owner
> * Stats= Normal, Private        X-Tags= Yes
> * Default-Options= NoFiles
> * Digest= Yes,Same,Daily,size(500)
> * Renewal= 6-monthly,Delay(14)

Can anyone see any glaring problems?

Tom

--

Tom Newell              [log in to unmask]    +1 703 742 4796
NIC Liaison             InterNIC Support Services