Tracey McCartney <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 26 Jul 2002 16:26:24 -0500
Argh.

I'm using Lite, free edition, 1.8e.

I am trying to get the subscribers to one of my small but active lists to
take care of their own subscription maintenance already - NOMAIL, DIGEST,
etc.  But they seem to get all confused and swimmy-headed once they get
their password and get to the options page.

For one thing, they NEVER scroll to the bottom of the page to find the
NOMAIL check box, leading them to either give up or unsubscribe themselves
inadvertently.

Have any of you re-arranged the template to make it more
user-friendly?  I've been trying, but I can't for the life of me figure out
which template I should be using.  Making changes to either the default or
the list-specific template seems to have no effect on what displays.

Or have any of you developed greatly simplified pages with just an option
or two for the lazy/clueless?

Thanks,

Tracey