Jeff Roche <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 17 Feb 1995 19:21:00 -0500
I am looking for someone willing to Host the list for a mailing list I am
starting. We are a non-profit organization whose focus is self help for
people with the disease of addiction. I am a delegate to a world level
conference. I would like to foster communication within that group. We have
about 200 delegates located all over the world. The first year I estimate no
more than 75 members with 2-3 postings a day if that. I would administer the
list and subscribe the delegates and unsubscribe them as needed.

Thank you for your help!
Respond to Jeff Roche at [log in to unmask]