Tim Parker <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 8 Feb 2001 11:31:39 -0500
I am noticing that it looks like my ListServ server is taking its time in
delivering mail? I think? I have set up under SMTP Destinations, a few
entries for some of our bigger subscription domains (*.yahoo.com,
*.hotmail.com, etc). In looking at the queue summarys. I am seeing a large
number of entries still in the queue waiting to be delivered. These
originally had max number of connections at 10 I bumped them to 20/25 and
stopped and started the service and it doesn't appear to have helped. I
still see over 27k receipients waiting and it appears to be going down 1 at
a time. I can't see these all being bad addresses so I am looking for input.
Thanks.

Tim Parker