Scott I Rollins <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 9 Dec 1995 12:52:27 -0500
I am looking for a site to host a mailing list for the members of the
Ottawa Anglican Challenge Movement.  It is a movement for Christian
youth, ages 16 to 25, and this list would serve those who have
participated in Challenge weekends in the Diocese of Ottawa, Canada.

The primary uses of the list would be sharing about our lives in Christ,
as well as a vehicle to make announcements (particularly to those members
who are attending university elsewhere).

I would not anticipate getting any more than about 50 members (in fact, I
would guess off-hand that about 25 or 30 would be about right).

If anyone is interested in possibly hosting this list for free, would
they please contact me at either of the e-mail addresses below.  If
anyone needs more information to make a decision, please let me know also.
(I do not usually follow this discussion.)

( Scott Rollins                                              Maranatha! )
( "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." (Phil. 4:13) )
( E-mail: [log in to unmask]         [log in to unmask] )
(              Ottawa Anglican Challenge Movement home page:            )
(                http://qlink.queensu.ca/~4sir1/maranatha/              )