Turgut Kalfaoglu - nad <TURGUT@TREARN>
Mon, 24 Oct 88 09:51:29 GMT

>What's the proper way to join a list to another list in the other
>node? Does joined lists call 'peer lists'?

Hmm.. Let me give it a try: First, the list passwords must be the same.
Ensure that, then add the keyword:
Peers= Brownvm
into the list headers of both lists. Of course, instead of Brownvm,
put the nodeID of the peered list. If the list names are different, you
may also put the list name like: Peers = pascal-l@trearn
Ok.. Now add the peered list like a user:
    QUIET ADDHERE mylistname otherlist@othernode SomeDummy Entry
both sides must do this. After doing this, everything should work smoothly,
provided that you both are using 'compatible' listservs.

I hope I am not missing a step here, it's been a while since last peering.
 -turgut