Adam Bailey <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 16 Jul 1998 17:54:31 -0500
On 7/16/98 1:15 PM, Bryan Schremp <[log in to unmask]>
wrote...

>I need to create a mailing list and all associated functions of the list
>that send only HTML. The users are required to have a mail client capable of
>receiving reading HTML. That means that I need to put HTML in the .mailtpl.
>Is this possible? The signoff response must be in HTML.

Yes, you can put HTML in various list templates. I've done it myself.
Just make sure your mail client doesn't wrap outgoing messages, or you'll
end up with clipped URLs.

--
Adam Bailey      | Chicago, Illinois
[log in to unmask] | "Logic is the art of going wrong with