Bob Kaneshige <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 1 Mar 1994 21:23:02 -0700
Has anyone encountered a problem with digests not being completely sent out;
i.e. missing the tail end.  It seems that a '.' in the 1st column following
'Roger ..' (but not included in the digest) terminates the digest (??).
I've encountered this once before and removed the '.' to circumvent the
problem.  I'm also subscribed to receive the digest on a local address here
but it was not truncated.  The threshold for the digest is set at 2,000 and
it was cut off after the 450th record.
Any ideas?

  Bob